Friday, June 13, 2008

letting go

Although the journey is approaching quickly, there is still so much uncertainty. One thing is for sure though, that I am already weary (if not "dying by the side of the road") from planning. A traveler can only plan so much for any journey and then there is the aspect of letting go, throwing your hands in the air and letting the ride take you where it will. Perhaps this is true of all journeys, be they literal or spiritual. Perhaps the road ahead will bring a bit of both.

3 comments:

Daniel Carlo said...

Or hot European men, either which are very spiritual. In all seriousness....well, I don't think i have the ability for seriousness as I'm bitter your about to have the time of your life, and I am sitting at an office desk! nono, you are going to have the most incredible time! Just remember this...A very wonderful person once told me, Communication = Art... so please continue to communicate with us. By the way, HI NICOLE! I MISS YOU TOO!

Unknown said...

Thank you - again - for making me laugh Daniel. Am I so predictable that you knew beyond the reasonable doubt that I was going to find your note hidden in a comment blog?????????????? ;)

I guess Niku is having fun now as no updates for the last few days... no news = good news, right?

PS Daniel: get back to work now!!!

Unknown said...

Daniel, maybe next time you should show Niku how to use a camera before her next trip as I heard that it is a great tool to help document journeys. This site surely could use some pics don't you think?

Campus warning: be carefull as you walk toward the Art Center area of the campus. Somebody had the great idea of camouflaging boxes in the path and now I bump into them each and everyday on my morning walk. Those things are plain dangerous!

Daniel now get back to work I said!