Monday, June 23, 2008

Offensively Hot

The image was taken at Hero Square at night.
The spot is beautiful during the day, but, well...
you can see that at night, it is breathtaking.

Today was offensively hot (I've heard it was 107 in the Valley in CA also) - shall we blame it on global warming? I went in the morning to drop off some film but somehow lost all good sense and ended up outside all day without a hat. Even after drinking MASSES of water and wondering if I would singlehandedly deplete the world supply, I found myself dehydrated and with a throbbing heat induced headache. I did see the incredible parliament building, in front of which I was tempted to run in the sprinklers, but I thought better of it (as there were men w/ guns everywhere). The city is so beautiful and alive. I still haven't completely formed the way I want to describe the experience to you. There is still some lingering need of re-acclimating into my own skin. So, on I push, melting slowly under the Hungarian-sun.



No comments: